End-of-Tenancy & Dilapidation Cleaning Services
‘Insufficient cleaning’ is the main cause (56%, Deposit Protection Scheme) of deposit disputes at the end of a tenancy.
Whether you’re moving your commercial workplace and want to make sure you retain your deposit, or if you’re a Facility Manager looking for single-service cleaning between tenants, Alliance Cleaning has over fifteen years’ experience in End-of-Tenancy and Dilapidation cleaning services, ranging from single office units to entire buildings and co-working premises.
We provide a 24-hour visit and quote which covers:
- Floor Maintenance Services
- Machine Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Window Cleaning Services
- Power-Washing Services
- Full Office Deep Cleaning
- Full Kitchen Deep Cleaning
- Full Washroom Deep Cleaning
- Wall & Tile Cleaning
- Light Fixtures & Fittings
- Dust & Stain Removal
- High Level Cleaning Services
- Other high-level areas to Landlord’s or manufacturer’s specifications